Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hopeless Wanderer

I'm not scared of climbing mountains. I'm scared I can't make them move. - Lucy Spraggan



Warm Up / Workout:
Wrecking Ball - Mumford and Sons / Miley Cyrus
James Brown Is Dead - L.A. Style (as someone once told me - every playlist can be spiced up with this one)
Kiss With A Fist - Florence and the Machine (live on KEXP)
Thunderstruck - AC/DC
I Miss The Misery - Halestorm
Rods and Cones - Blue Man Group
Count on Me - Chase and Status
Because the Night - Bruce Springfield (Live in London)
That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings (Live)
Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford and Sons (Most amazing video as Jason Sudeikis, Jason Bateman, Ed Helms and Wll Forte play the parts of Mumford and Sons for this spoof video - LOVE)

Cooldown:
Fire In The Water - Feist
Gimme Your Love - Morcheeba
Mountains - Lucy Spraggan

For Instructors:
Sequence of:  Climb (seated and standing), Jumps, Seated Speed Bursts culminating with full sprints for Hopeless Wanderer). First climb on James Brown Is Dead.










No comments:

Post a Comment