Sunday, July 26, 2015

Ride 75!

Sometimes you gotta bleed to know you're alive.
- Twenty One Pilots/Tear In My Heart.

New 75 min cycling/exercise video that features hot new summer hits and some all-time favorites!  


Cycling/Exercise video that features hot new summer hits!


Wherever You Go - Sublime with Rome
T-Shirt Weather - Circa Waves
Uprising - Muse
Tear In My Heart - Twenty-One Pilots
Resistance - Muse (Tiesto Remix)
Go - The Chemical Brothers
Fight Song - Rachel Platten
Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
Up In The Air - Thirty Seconds to Mars
Handsome - The Vaccines
Like A River Runs - Bleachers
Come With Me Now - Kongos
Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
I Lived [Arty Remix] - OneRepublic
The Wolf - Mumford & Sons

Cooldown 
Feeling Good - James Smith [Britain's Got Talent]
Can't Feel My Face - The Weekend
 Renegade - X Ambassadors



No comments:

Post a Comment