Thursday, January 16, 2014

Zeitgeist Ride

I had a blast making this.



Warm-Up / Workout:
1.  Gov. Christie Traffic Jam (Born to Run Parody) - Jimmy Fallon and Bruce Springstein
2.  James Bond Theme - Moby (set to the newst People Are Awesome vid)
3.  2000 - Merzo
4.  Wizard - Martin Garrix and Jay Hardway
5.  I Hold On - Dierks Bentley
6.   Time To Dance (Live) - The Shoes (feat. Pats comeback)
7.  I Want It (Lyric Video) - Viv and The Revival
8.  Want Dem All - Sean Paul (feat. Konshens and GoPro Drone Surfing footage)
9.  Do I Wanna Know - Arctic Monkeys
10.  American Woman - Lenny Kravitz (feat. sick snowboarding)
11. Teenage Crime - Axwell and Henrik B Remode (feat. Dubai's New Year's fireworks that took the Guinness Book record)
12.  Blow- Martin Solveig
13.  Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
Cooldown:
14.  Frozen Medley - Penatonix

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment