Sunday, November 24, 2013

Born To Rage

This week brings many emotions.  "I have no home and your father is gone," says my mother after Friday's closing on my childhood home.  "It's still his birthday," Isabelle tells me on Wednesday when I say, "Today would have been Grampi's 80th birthday."

Many of you have shared with me before, during, and after class the trials and tribulations you are facing.  And I'm grateful for all the joys and sorrows that intermingle with our endorphins and adrenaline.  There's no doubt in my mind that the physical act of exercise allows us the space to confront and handle what's weighing heavy, and studies prove that intense cardiovascular exercise is a chemical-high mood-booster.  All the better if it's accompanied by a kick ass soundtrack!

Hot off the editing system... this week's new workout music video:



Workout:
1.  Musical version of JFK Peace Speech
2.  Pompeii - Bastille
3.  Twilight Zone - Golden Earring
4.  City of Angels - 30 Seconds to Mars
5.  This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie (W&W Remix)
6.  Lose Yourself - Eminem (this one's for you, Tom)
7.  Stereo - Iamdynamite
8.  Put Your Hands On Me JFK - Lady Gaga
9.  Wake Me Up Inside - Evanescence
10. Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux
11.  Born To Rage - Dada Life (with unique open)

Cooldown:
12.  Say Something - Christina Aguilera (tissues required)
13.  Sirens - Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment