Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Get Motivated With A New Playlist

I don't normally use playlists twice, but couldn't help myself with this one!  High energy, high intensity for turbo classes at Fitness Company and Rocky's!  We kept it "simple"(!):    Climb, Sprint, Climb, Sprint...until a double climb through tracks 9 and 10.  It's nearly 7 hours later, and the endorphins are still flying!

Workout:
Rest of My Life (feat. Usher & David Guetta) - Ludacris
Amazing Grace - Dropkick Murphys
Sin Ti (I Don't Want to Miss a Thing (feat. Pitbull & Beatriz Luengo)
Run Boy Run - Woodkid
Smile?  - The Crystal Method
Seven Bridges - Scooter
Galvanize - The Chemical Brothers
The Boys of Summer - The Ataris
Reagan's Skeleton - Yeasayer (my new favorite song!)
Ridin' (Explicit Version, of course) - Chamillionaire, Krayzie Bone
Eye of the Tiger - Eye of the Tiger

Cooldown/Stretch:
How - Regina Spektor
All I Want Is You - U2
Sunday Afternoon - Rachel Yamagata



No comments:

Post a Comment